4.07.2006

 

since you asked (first in a series)

Just what does a stay-at-home mother do all day? I used to wonder, too, especially while I was pregnant--and I was never particularly satisfied by the answers I got from other women. "Oh, the time just flies by, I can never get anything done!" was the usual response. Turns out they were all hiding the truth. And since this blog is concerned with dispelling the myths around parenthood (or something like that), I am about to reveal the secrets of the sahms*. I believe this sums it up:

It's after 3pm, baby and I are both still in pajamas, she is happily sucking on a bottle in her playpen while I watch Buffy reruns and eat Nutella straight from the jar.

Ah, motherhood!

* I promise not to use those abhorrent acronyms on a regular basis.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?