5.22.2006

 

my times

If I were a little more paranoid, today would be the day I started thinking that the New York Times was sending me subliminal messages. And as with any true paranoia, there would be a core of truth:

* The horse-ankle-fracture graphic on page 1--I've been hobbling around on a sprained left hind ankle (er, I mean, ankle) for the past week!

* The bizarre David Carr column which is for no good reason all about my friend Michael Schaffer! (And Mike, when you google yourself and find this blog deep in the search, shoot me an email.)

Okay, so I was going to find a third example, but then I remembered that I don't work for a newsmagazine any more, so I don't have to back up so-called trends with three so-called examples. I'm free.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?