3.19.2007

 

here i am, baby

I guess the flight went well--I mean, I didn't wake up next to a corpse, but then, I wasn't flying first class. I did, however, sit next to a very nice man with a very viscous cold. And I had a "celebrity" sighting: Bubba Sparxxx. No, I didn't know who that was either, but the gals at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Starbucks were very excited. I, meanwhile, was mourning the loss of my confiscated hair gel.

And so here I am, miles and miles away from a very pukey Baby (the doctor is sure it's a passing tummy flu), in the land of beautiful undergraduate youths and aged conservative think-tankers. If I were still ranking colleges, I would certainly have to add this to the methodology: At Stanford, you can purchase a freshly made Nutella crepe at 1 a.m. As we used to say at Princeton: 'nuff said.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?